At momentoprint we are committed to use paper milled from recycled pulp and sustainable forests.
All of our paper suppliers are FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) accredited.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS !!
We routinely re-
A recent report from the CEPI (Confederation of European Paper Industries) shows that the paper industry is one of the most recycling conscious sectors in European industry today.
• Almost all of our paper now uses recycled pulp and we stock and sell 100% recycled A4 Copy Paper.
• Virtually all of the virgin fibre used is certified to a sustainable forestry management system. This means the timber is harvested as a crop and is managed by replanting programmes which exceed
the quantity of felled trees.
• Our printing Inks are vegetable-
• 90% of electricity on mill sites is generated through combined heat and power.
• All of our paper mills are certified to an environmental management system.
• Over 7 million tonnes of the 12 million tonnes printed in the UK each year is recycled
back into printed stock.
• Illegal forestry logging has fallen between 50-
We are now also asking customers to accept recycled paper bags for small printing and copying projects and, in conjunction with the Crouch End Project we ask for a 20p contribution to be made to a nominated local charity (currently Action For Kids) for every Plastic Carrier Bag used.
We are also proud to accept the CEP Crouch End Loyalty Card.
Our current CEP Loyalty Card offer is 25% DISCOUNT on Colour Photocopying from hard-
(*Our CEP Loyalty Card offers change from month to month, and are displayed in Point of Sale material
within our Crouch End shop).
momentoprint @: www.thecrouchendproject.co.uk
Printers in London © Momento Print Ltd 2010. Terms & Conditions.